Monday, August 06, 2007

Tiger is Now, Lebron Falls Short



Apparently King James ascension to the throne is not complete in the minds of sports fans around ESPN nation. According to ESPN's Who's Now Tournament:

"LeBron James reached another championship -- and once again fell short.

Tiger Woods easily defeated James in the final matchup of the Who's Now bracket, 65.1 percent to 34.9 percent. The fans have spoken."

In the back of my mind I was thinking that James had enough of that cool, hip edge to beat out Tiger. Then I realized the voting population consists of much more than fans into basketball like myself. I think give it a few years and Lebron's got it locked.

Labels: , , ,



Subscribe to Love & Basketball Blog


Get Email Updates from this Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share and Bookmark
 
Add to Google
 
 
 
 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
 
 
Add to My AOL
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home