Sunday, August 19, 2007

Greg Oden Rookie Blogger



Gilbert Arenas isn't the only prominent NBA blog-star these days. On yardbarker.com you can check out the thoughts of the top NBA rookie, Greg Oden of the Portland Trailblazers. His blog entries feature discussion of the various promotional campaigns he's been participating in, his trip to Cleveland for the Topps sports card promotion, rookie photo shoots and a video of his crib in Indy (including his favorite snacks and his messy bedroom).

An excerpt from his blog discussing his new home, Portland:

"I'm in Portland, Oregon. it is a very beautiful place, a place that i can now call home for a long time. Being drafted # 1 is great but to be drafted by Portland and # 1 is the best thing in the world. I'm feeling really good right now in my life. I'm finishing off the greatest year of my life. Enough about my feelings, let me tell you about how great the place im going to be living is and representing for sometime. The summers here are the greatest thing in the world. It rarely rains in the summer, the temperature is always perfect, there is no humidity, and when there's a breeze, you can feel it. Now the winters on the other hand, that's a different story. I haven't experienced it but from what people have told me, it rains but not very hard, and not a lot at a time just slow drizzled spread out through a long time. I'm sure i'll be able to handle it."

He also has lengthy blog posts regarding having his tonsils taken out and attending The ESPYS Award.

Check out Greg Oden's blog at yardbarker: http://yardbarker.com/oden

Labels: , , ,



Subscribe to Love & Basketball Blog


Get Email Updates from this Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share and Bookmark
 
Add to Google
 
 
 
 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
 
 
Add to My AOL
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home