Friday, January 04, 2008

Act Now: Vote Bosh 2008!



Chris Bosh Toronto Raptors

Chris Bosh wants your All-Star vote. So much so that the Toronto Raptors forward has resorted to a creative marketing strategy. On his website, Chris-Bosh.com, the superstar has a video of himself mocking those local car salesmen you see. In the ad Chris asks for your vote and says you don't even have to spend $20 to vote. It's a definite first in the history of All-star votes and NBA stars campaigning for votes. Chris is currently third in votes amongst East forwards (behind KG & Lebron). Act now if you want to see Bosh starting in the East!

Bosh also has an interesting blog going on his site. In a December 14th entry, he discusses the guys he watched while "growing up":

"I think about all of these players in the league that I watched while I was growing up. Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Jermaine O'neal, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter and many more were all drafted when I was in Middle School, some a little before that. Shaq was an All-Star when I was in the 2nd Grade! Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to make anyone feel old, but like I said before, It just blows my mind that I compete against these guys everyday."

Read more of the Chris Bosh blog here. And remember the "Vote for Bosh" deal is a limited time offer.

Labels: , ,



Subscribe to Love & Basketball Blog


Get Email Updates from this Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share and Bookmark
 
Add to Google
 
 
 
 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
 
 
Add to My AOL
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home