Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fantasy Moves



At 5-13 right now, gotta tweak my lineup to get the most I can. So I dropped Darrell Armstrong and added the hopeful "firepower" of Damon Jones from Cleveland. He can definitely hit the 3's, let's just hope he gets the playing time, and doesn't get hurt. Speaking of hurt looks like one of my better players, Richard Jefferson, hurt his ankle and is out for maybe a month..Thankfully, Emeka Okafor is playing like a monster and hasn't been hurt yet. He got 5 blocks and 5 steals vs. the Spurs last night..Can't knock his hustle.

Labels:



Subscribe to Love & Basketball Blog


Get Email Updates from this Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share and Bookmark
 
Add to Google
 
 
 
 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
 
 
Add to My AOL
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home