Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lebron's Latest Magazine Cover



Lebron James GQ February 2009
(GQ February 2009 issue)

Add another achievement to the career of young phenom Lebron James! For the Gentlemen's Quarterly magazine (GQ), their February 2009 issue features Lebron on the cover along with an inside interview. In the interview Lebron discusses his latest endorsement deals, his two young sons and Barack Obama as the first African American president.

The GQ story also had Lebron suit up for a casual pickup game with the GQ magazine editors and writers in Cleveland. For the cover, Lebron dons a gray suit, pink shirt and gray tie. The cover can be added to his resume along with the likes of Fortune, Sports Illustratde, ESPN Magazine and Vogue. Lebron was the first black male to appear on Vogue in its 116-year history.

Lebron had the following to say regarding his scoring the cover of GQ and about who shaped his fashion sense most:

"It's great," he said of his GQ cover. "It shows that I'm fashionable. I never thought I would be on the cover of GQ. But I've done some things I never thought I would do."

"I have to thank (NBA commissioner) David Stern," James said. "Ever since he put in the rule about having to get dressed for the game, I had to get dressed."


(Source: WashingtonPost)

Labels: , , ,



Subscribe to Love & Basketball Blog


Get Email Updates from this Blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share and Bookmark
 
Add to Google
 
 
 
 
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
 
 
Add to My AOL
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home